Sunday, February 15, 2009

Currently Reading

currentreading

As soon as I found out I was pregnant I checked these books out from the library. As far as pregnancy, childbirth, and parenting books go, I already own What to Expect When You're Expecting from the first time I was pregnant. I didn't really like it, but am keeping it around because it's okay to thumb through if I have a question about something specific. I actually liked the Caveman's Pregnancy Companion better than the Pregnancy for Dummies book. It was nice to read with Justin, though I have admittedly read more of the book than he has. My favorite out of the bunch is the only one not about pregnancy, but how to make everyday products fresh and more naturally. I may actually pick up a copy of that one since it has a lot of recipes that sound good and may end up being a good standby.
posted by Rose

No comments: