Sunday, September 13, 2009

35 Weeks Pregnant

35weeks4quirkyliving

Here I am at 35 weeks pregnant - I think the photo on the left finally gives an accurate showing of how much the belly is out there. As you can see the nursery is still in disarray.

I've been going through a serious nesting phase recently. I decided to bake banana bread last night at oh, around midnight. Justin being the great husband that he is, took me to the store for ingredients for banana bread, zucchini bread and oatmeal cookies. I finished the banana bread last night and then this morning baked two loaves of zucchini bread and oatmeal cookies. I've also been on a cleaning frenzy. Slowly working my way through my "things that need to get done before the baby arrives" to-do list.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are getting really close, when you get "the urge to get it all done", that means you're getting really close. With Julie, I made Grandpa wait until I finished using furniture polish on the furniture after I lost the mucus plug. He was not to happy with me. You look really good. Hope you have an easy delivery. I Love you.