Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sleep, sleep, sleep!

Hello everyone! Just thought I would drop in to say hi. I have my first OB appointment scheduled for March 13th, which was the earliest appointment available. Due to some recent spotting, I had my HCG levels checked and they seem to be increasing as they should be. Still a bit nervous about that, but I'm trying not to stress my body out any further and just go with the flow. Not so easy when you're a chronic worrier by nature, but Justin has been helping there, and at least he has had the decency to not freak out yet (kidding, kidding :D ). For those of you who would like to know the levels, and for my own records they are:

2/23/09: 34,000
2/27/09: 60,388

I kind of wish I could get tested every week, but that is a bit excessive. Plus, the ultrasound (which I hope will be happening at my OB appointment) will help in gauging my progress. Other than that, not much has been going on here. I've been really sleepy and have been taking lots and lots of naps. This past Sunday while Justin was playing a computer game I laid down on the floor in our office and proceeded to take a series of 30 minute naps off and on for a few hours. I guess you could say it was a nice lazy Sunday.

Take care everyone!
posted by Rose

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pregnancy does that to you! Rest as much as you can because after it's born it will keep you awake! Love, Gramma Lois